Regular Photography Session -$100
Engagements, graduation, prom & family
Bridal Photography Session - $200
Fees do not apply for weddings held at Whitehall
Large Scale Sessions
Photo & film sessions requiring large scale use of the grounds;
details are available upon request.
Fee payment may be made in the form of: cash, check,
American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
The preservation of Whitehall's mansion and gardens must be the first consideration in all activities taking place on this historic property. Whitehall thanks its clients and guests for their interest in this very special site and appreciates their assistance in preserving this property while it is in their care.
The following policies apply to any photographer on any level bringing in: tripods, reflectors, lighting, props or staging materials, or any photographer who financially profits from their photo sessions at Whitehall.
· Photography sessions must be paid for and scheduled in advance. Photography fees apply to each session. Scheduling for multiple sessions is available upon request.
· Photography sessions may be scheduled in the gardens daily from sunup to sundown. Sessions may be scheduled inside the mansion during regular office hours on Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
· Arrangements may be made for access to the mansion after hours. An additional $35/hour rate will apply.
· Under no circumstances will sessions extend beyond regular open hours without prior arrangements. Session time beyond regular open hours will be billed at $100 per half hour.
· Seek permission from Whitehall staff before moving any furniture inside the historic mansion.
· Do not remove protective ropes from beds or chairs.
· Do not sit on or place any objects on the beds.
· Clothing, backdrops or other props are not to be hung on the beds, mirrors, chandeliers or wall sconces, plants or garden structures.
· Staging shots or standing in garden beds is strictly prohibited. Subjects may not be posed in trees, on sculptures or buildings.
· Any paved or mulched path surface or grassy area may be used for photo sessions, but please do not block any trails, pathways or grassy areas. Do not restrict access or movement in the mansion or gardens for others.
· In order to maintain the gardens, please do not pick or make cuttings or any leaves, stems, fruit, branches or flowers.
· Appropriate attire is required at all times. Changing of attire may take place in the restrooms or when applicable, the mansion's bathrooms.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
· Vehicles are not permitted on any grassy area.
· Dogs and other pets are prohibited.
Fees will be waived for news media, academic, presentations and personal use. Photos taken for personal use only (with a hand-held camera) do not require a photography fee, but photographer and any subjects must pay regular admission when applicable.